Monday, February 19, 2007

Friends are good

Right now I am watching 24 and as much as I enjoy the show what I truly enjoy is not a bunch of actors playing out scenes with explosions, cool cars, and crazy stunts. What I love about 24 and Prison Break is getting together with a bunch of friends and hanging out, if I didn't have friends I'd probably crawl into a hole and become a hermit, kind of like Yoda. How long do you think I'd have to live in that hole until I started muttering crazy things that are actually extremely intelligent. If I did start muttering these crazy things do you think I say it in a way that doesn't make any sense like Yoda. Anyway's back to the subject friends are really cool and without them I'd be really sad. I bet Yoda was really sad until Luk Skywalker came along and started levitating things with him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home