Friday, June 16, 2006

Donde esta casa de pepe


I just really like to say that, me and brandon and eric are moving in together that should be interesting. One thing they don't know about me is that I have night terrors and scream at the top of my lungs and then often times I will pee convulsivly whenever I see someone in the morning. But Im sure they will get over it. Have you ever thought about what you do in the morning, I hear that some people drink raw eggs in the morning. Thats a good idea, if you want to get salmonella, I guess they say that it's a good source of protein. But that doesn't really matter if you get salmonella, then you'll just be a really buff guy with salmonella, and if thats you then you deserve it. Here is a question why doesn't salmonella affect the chickens that have it. I mean that's pretty jacked up, they can give it to you and you can die and they just get to keep on clucking around giving other people salmonella. Stupid Chickens!!! Someday I'm going to make a giant barn full of chicken food and I'll invie all the chickens in the world to come and feast with me. Then when they all get there I'm going to give them some disease that affects chickens and not humans, we'll see how they like that.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jesse Lusko said...

I like that immensily I wil have to find a diesease that effects chickens for you. speaking of which I am deathly afraid of the bird flu.

3:18 PM  
Blogger Tyler said...

NATE!!! Hey's Tyler Hudgins. Drop me and e-mail, I'd love to hear how you are doing and what you are up to. Tyler.Hudgins@houghton.edu

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home